Our client, is a branded play company providing children and families around the world, is hiring Desktop / Helpdesk Support to join their team. it has over 90 years of history and was recognized as the largest toy maker in the world. This position will give you a great multi-cultural experience.
- Provide helpdesk and technical support for users on: Desktop hardware, Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook and networking
- Oversee daily computer systems operations and performance
- Support and troubleshooting the MS Windows OS or MAC OS, remote support to end users
- Analyze computer or IT problems reported and recommend improvement measures
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years working experience in IT support, candidate with less experience will also consider
- Hands on experience on Windows and Mac OS support
- Good command in English with good communication skills
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
*A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates*.