Wai On is glad to launch the RECKON System which is a total staffing solution suitable for any kind of business. It includes HR Administration Portal and Staff Self-service Portal.
HR Administration Portal helps the HR users to manage the staff records easily and simplifies the process in handling the payroll and MPF contribution calculation.
Staff Self-service Portal allows your staff to manage their own personal records, apply leave and submit expense claims in anywhere and anytime, such as in the various regional offices or shops, even during the business trips. The build-in approval workflow can help the manager or supervisor to manage the leave and claims application. All the data are connected directly to HR administration portal in order to reduce the HR administration workload.
1. Cost saving – No need to buy and maintain any hardware if you subscripted to use cloud version with inexpensive annual fee.
2. Improve work efficiency – Payroll and MPF process automation is saving your time.
3. Rich Feature – it is flexible to implement the system follow by your company policy.
4. Connectable – Direct connect to bank for autopay payroll and MPF payment processing.
5. Reliable – The system is held in Microsoft Azure platform.
HR administration portal provides the features including:
1. Human Resource Management
2. Payroll processing
3. Statutory Minimum Wage compliance
4. Leave Management
5. Staff Position and Salary Movement Report
6. Management Report / Dashboard
7. Taxation Forms (IR56B/E/F/G/M)
8. MPF/ORSO Automation (Including: The contribution record for MPF Employee Choice Arrangement
9. Bank Auto-Pay
10. Staff’s Promotion History
11. Absence Management
12. Travel and Expense Claims
Staff Self-service Portal:
1. Approval workflow
2. Staff personal record management
3. Leave self-management
4. Expense Claims self-management
5. Taxation – IR56B
6. Payroll and MPF Contribution Report – Payment Slip
For more information please visit www.reckon.com.hk
Enquiry hotline: (852) 2951 9511
Microsoft Office 365 is an unified messaging platform which includes the enterprise e-mail and Office Solutions with large usage and system capacity. It can simplify your IT management and maintenance while greatly reduce time and cost. In addition, collaboration service improves your company’s productivity backing up by the enterprise-grade security from Microsoft. Microsoft Office 365 includes the functions of E-Mail, Document Sharing and instant messaging communication. It fits for cross-region collaboration and communication through the internet and improves works efficiency.
– Simplify the IT management and maintenance, no server required, saving your time and cost.
Safe and reliable:
– Microsoft guarantees 99.9% up-time reliability, 7×24 all time services, reliable and stable.
– The system is according with the Information Safety standard: ISO 27001、EU Safe Harbor Certification and SAS 70 Type II audit.
It improves your response time and simplifies your work and makes it easy. You can handle your e-mail and documents promptly at anywhere and anytime, through the internet browsers and Web Apps by smart phones, Mac, PC or tablet computers. What’s more, it also saves your time and cost.
It improves collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents and schedules from anywhere, while protecting by the built-in antivirus and anti-spam filters.
The system connects the people through instant messaging, video calls and net meeting through the computers, helps you calling inside and outside the Company.
Enhanced Instant Messaging shows the availability statuses, location and photos, to make connections effectively.
You can do your presentation across the web through the virtual whiteboard.
You can dial the conference calls with your clients with the Lync system to traditional phones or other systems.
The SOA-QPS3 project size is anticipated to exceed HK$ 1.1 billion and Wai On is ready to provide wide variety of IT professional services to the Government of HKSAR:
– Network Planning, Design and Implementation;
– Office System Implementation;
– System Analysis and Design;
– System Implementation and System Integration and
– Combined System Development Services.