Our client, a non-government and not-for profit organisation which is a second largest public housing provider, is hiring a Technical Engineer to join their team. It has over 70 years of history in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for you if you are seeking an environment that can provide you with long-term career growth and job satisfaction.
- Master laptop, data transfer, and software installation & configuration
- Perform desktop to laptop hardware migration
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users after migration.
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or computer science;
- Hands-On experience on Windows 7 or 10 Migration
- At least 1 years or above experience in IT supporting (Fresh graduate will also consider)
- Good IT knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Immediately available/Short notice period would be an advantage
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by clicking 「Apply Now」 or hr @waionsolutions.com