System & Network Engineer
Our client, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong and one of the world’s largest retail which is hiring a System and Network Engineer to join their team.
- Perform needs analysis of department servers, networks, and services; administer access to system resources; troubleshoot and resolve system and network problems; plan and implement hardware and software upgrades as needed.
- Work closely with other staff and research groups to investigate, evaluate, recommend, implement, and maintain solutions to various wide-ranging information technology issues, while maintaining awareness of and respect for industry best practices.
- Install and maintain equipment in a data center environment, including mounting rack hardware and installing or maintaining network cabling in production and pre-production environments.
- Monitor networks and systems for both trending and troubleshooting.
- Provide tier 2 user support and after-hours emergency support on a rotating basis to a diverse user base.
- Create and maintain public-facing and internal technical documentation.
- Provide team training as appropriate.
- Work on projects, attend meetings, and participate in training as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in networking and system support, candidate with less experience will also consider
- Holding one or more networking related certificates is an advantage
- Hands-on technical experience in supporting Windows and Linux, Routers, switches and firewalls management
- Self-motivated and interested to explore new technologies and solutions
- Immediately Available is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 5 Days Work Week (Monday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00)
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- 24 Days Payable Sick Leave per annul
- Contract End Bonus
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by clicking 「Apply Now」 or hr @waionsolutions.com
Contract / Full Time
Duration of employment
1 year (Renewable)